1. We teach that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament are verbally inspired of God and inerrant in the original writing, and that they are the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
II Timothy 3:16-17, II Peter 1:20-21, II Timothy 1:13, Psalm 119:105, 160 & 12:6, Proverbs 30:5
2. We teach one God eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Genesis 1:1, 26, 27; 3:22, Matthew 28:19, I Peter 1:2, II Corinthians 13:14
3. We teach that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
Matthew 1:22-23, Isaiah 9:6, John 1:1-5, I Timothy 6:14-15, Titus 2:13
4. We teach that man was created in the image of God, and that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but spiritual death, which is separation from God.
Genesis 1:27, Psalm 8:3-6, Isaiah 53:6a, Romans 3:23, Isaiah 59:1-2
5. We teach that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
Romans 3:25 & 5:9, 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, Ephesians 1:7-8, Colossians 1:20, Revelation 1:5-6
6. We teach the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there for us as High Priest, Intercessor and Advocate.
Hebrews 4:14-15, 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, Romans 1:3-4, Acts 1:9-11, Titus 2:13
7. We teach the personal, bodily visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
Luke 21:27, Revelations 1:7, I Thessalonians 4:13-17
8. We teach that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again in the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
Romans 6:23, Ephesians 2:8-9, John 14:6 & 1:12, Titus 3:5, Galatians 3:26, Romans 5:1
9. We teach the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and in the conscious everlasting punishment of the lost.
Matthew 22:31-32; Matthew 25:31-46, Revelation 20:11-15
10. We teach that true believers are eternally secure, that they cannot lose their salvation, but that sin may interrupt the joy of their fellowship with God and bring the loving discipline of their Heavenly Father.
John 10:29, II Timothy 1:12, Hebrews 7:25 & 10:10-14, I Peter 1:3-5
11. We teach that the Holy Spirit is a person, is God and possesses all the divine attributes. He dwells in all believers, baptizes and seals all believers at the time of their salvation, and fills them in response to confession of sin and yieldedness and who gives us His fruit and gifts to build His kingdom.
II Corinthians 3:17, John 16:7-13 & 14:16-17, Acts 1:8, I Corinthians 2:12 & 3:16, Ephesians 1:13, Galatians 5:25, Ephesians 5:18
12. We teach that it is the goal of every Christian to grow in spiritual maturity through obedience to the Word of God and the indwelling Spirit.
Romans 15:15-16, I Thessalonians 4:1-8